Sunday, December 18, 2011

18/12/2011

doesnt matter past or present , you still will never make time for me even if i went down to see you. you rather let some friend who goes to your work place often to send you home rather than me, who comes once in a twilight. wow the importance is shown, even as a friend i lose out badly , as a boyfriend im worst.

no place for me at all, you can even assume that i have a girlfriend when it was andrew and our friend prank called you. i was hoping you would bother to know what is happening, because the prank was that i had lost my phone. i wanted to see how much you still care for me... guess you dont care le ba? you just hanged the phone in an instance without hesitation, even if i lost my phone it means nothing to you. you can even tell me you have seen my true colours? just assume whatever you want like always , because you feel better that way isnt it? anything that makes you feel better you just take it isnt it?

you didnt know the main reason why i was at orchard didnt you? heres the main reason i hide from everyone, i wanted to see you, i missed you...yet you wouldnt even look me into the eye and just walked off as if you came out just to merely entertained me...



128ve980 - long forgotten , buried as a past

No comments: