Thursday, December 22, 2011

23/12/2011

guess,nothing changed...im still not important to you,not anymore.

since your no longer replying, guessed this is my last post ba?

your time was never meant for me, so what if i needed you, so what if i missed you, so what till now i still wanna go back to the time when we were still together...you told me you were touched when i found you at your workplace, you told me your sorry for not going home with you, but you never took time to even text or call me...making up to me? haha what a big fat dream that i have there eh? haha...

if i could i would chase you back all around again,this time im sure it will be better but then again,you told me once. you never gave any of your ex a chance, but you broken that streak by giving ryan the chance, but i was never given anything... you asked me what i liked, i was kind of looking forward to receiving a present from you but the best present for me would be you...guess im asking too much ba? haha... dreams are meant to remain as dreams, wishes are never meant to come true, the fact that you never coming back has also become real...

i have been living in denial for 2011 of you never coming back...guess i have to face the fact,i lost my place, i lost myself and i have lost the only treasure i only had. here is something for keeps sake :)


a song that was once my life, has become a song that i feared the most, 想你的習慣 was introduced by you, and i made it my life as to miss you as a habit, but the effort was futile and that missing has broken me down till i can never be what i used to be. if you still remember the message where i said you were a star that guided me to safety whenever i am lost, guess what that star has faded into the sky where i can no longer see it, the star no longer wants to shine nor be a part in my sky

your always wanting to know how i feel right? heres what i really feel now...im broken to pieces, im sad, im suffocating, im dying...all these doesnt matter to you anymore right? haha...of all the things i miss about you were the lips that made me feel the sweetness of life, the hug that made me feel warmth in my life and that very voice of your "laogong wo ai ni, zhi ai ni yi ge"the strength that kept me going no matter what...all of those will , i can never hear, feel nor taste anymore...if time permits, i would like to make you my laopo once again.

-128ve980 laopo wo ai ni, i really need you in my life not as a friend but as my wife. guess these words doesnt mean a thing to you anymore after we broke up eh haha... imaginary angel signing off :)

No comments: