Tuesday, November 8, 2011

08/11/2011

released early today and i wanted to be by your side, too bad your mom bought everything ...imy you....i really do

knowing that you will not call for me again , thus i felt much more lonely then before,i wished that you were by my side...i need you

9:03pm i woke up from my sleep and i saw your message , i was so happy when i saw who the sender was and i you still thought of me as someone you wanted to depend on , im really glad , i really am... as much as i wanted to tear of the mask and fly to your side but i cant do it till you solved my puzzle and show you this blog... but i guess when you see this blog, you should already be with some else ... first day and everything turns to a bad , very bad start.

-128ve980 i love you... i really do...

No comments: