Saturday, November 12, 2011

hey its just a few more days till that day that left that scar in your heart eh... i have been trying to redeem myself and cure that scar throughout the whole year after you left me, but you told me once. the scar that you left is something that made you lost all confidence in me nor trust me anymore...sad to say no matter how much do or did it can never heal that scar because you told me this once you made that scar, it will always leave a mark behind and you told me that, that is the reason why you never wanted to patch back ba haha...

well its just a few more days till your finally done with your o levels! yay! nonetheless, i still wished that you were still back with me, back like what we used to be, seeing couples out there everyday, makes my heart aches so bad that i wished, i could lock myself in my room.

as the day went past, your messages seemed to come lesser and lesser each day...today, we didnt even have a chat over 5 messages... perhaps your still studying, but i dont deny i wished you would drop your books and pei me....i really need you....

yesterday night when we on the phone, you kept saying that "you dont have anything to say to me today?" when i was about to hang, as much as i wanted to spill my hearts out and tell you how much i needed you, how much i love you , how much i wanted to you by my side...sadly i cant, because i had that mask on my face, the very mask i put on just for you.... i really wished if there was anyone in this world, i only want it to be YOU and only YOU.


128ve980 i need you now...

No comments: